Monday, April 14, 2014

30 Best Photos of Prague - The Beautiful.

Prague is beautiful.


So the day after my last exam of my first semester, I was on a train. Destination was Prague. Traveling from Munich to Prague in a Deutsche Bahn was unexpectedly fun. I was in a cabin with some students from Pakistan studying here at Technical University Munich and during the 5 hours (almost) multi-stop journey, the taught me how to play "Bridge." 


I was in the capital of Czech Republic for the whole weekend so got to see many historical buildings, famous tourist spots and took a boat ride on the Prague River. 


I will write a detailed post on this beautiful city but for now, all you need to know is that Prague is definitely a place you should visit!

Just to add here, I took the following photos using my iPhone 4s.



Vltava‎ - Prague River and the Charles Bridge


And Here is the List of my Top 50 Photos of Prague.































That was my list of best 30 pictures that I took during my trip to Prague. You can also check 30 Best Photos of Frankfurt, Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment